Healing Hearts Ministry Vision
I'd like to give you a summarized breakdown of the Vision of Healing Hearts Ministry:
We know that this Mission rests in the Vision God has given us.
- The Community Vision — which involves reaching out to women
within the communities and meeting their needs right where they are.
- The Church Vision — which involves implementing the Healing
Hearts class that will minister to Christian and community women.
We see God setting up these classes in churches in many communities which will give
women the opportunity to attend wherever they are.
- The Jail and Prison Vision — which involves offering a Healing
Hearts class the women can attend within their temporary environment. When they
are released Healing Hearts is available to them through a program within the Organization
that helps them with the transition back into the community. As these women become
a part of the community, we see them also becoming a part of God's Church.
- The Thrift-full Hearts Project — is a thrift store that will
generate funds for the women and families in need within Pasco County.
- The Healing Hearts House of Hope Vision — this will offer
transitional housing for women who need a place to stay while they receive help
getting a job, finding a permanent home, and, with many, help in receiving their
We desire to show these women how they can live a balanced and productive life,
because we know and believe that God has created them, as He did us, for a great
Healing Hearts is a mission in it's own community. We are ministering to those with
needs, such as:
- Hunger and Thirst,
- Drug addictions,
- Being in Jail/prison,
- Having your children taken away from you, and
- And, those who are simply struggling with issues that may not be as visible.
Ministry of Healing Hearts is not a crutch and does not intend to enable others
to continue in the life they are living. We offer them Jesus and desire to do what
He would do for these women.